1. How Do I become a member of ASNM?
- ASNM membership dues are $185 run from January 1st - December 31st. Click Here for more information.
2. What are the member benefits?
- ASNM Membership Certificate
- Sharpen your skills and make contacts with others in your field by attending discounted meetings and symposia
- Stand behind Professional Practice Guidelines that define professionalism for our industry
- Professional development assistance with direct access to primary experts in the field
- Website with member-only access
- Online membership directory
- Access to online job board and free job posts for members!
Click here to visit our member benefits page.
3. How do I reset my password?
- On the login page click "forgot your password?” and input your e-mail address. Password reset instructions will be sent to you. Click here to login.
4. How do I access Career Opportunities?
- Both members and non-members can post a 90-day job opportunity, but you must be an ASNM member to view available positions.
- Click Here for instructions.
1. Where do I get more information about upcoming events? Click here to visit the Event Calendar Page.
2. How do I register for events?
- From our events page, select the event you want to register for. Once you are on that event’s page, click the registration link to register. Click here to visit the Event Calendar Page.
3. What forms of payment are accepted?
- ASNM accepts checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or AmericanExpress.
Please make checks payable to:
The American Society of Neurophysiological Monitoring
275 N. York Street Suite 401
Elmhurst, IL 60126
4. What is the cancellation policy?
- If you find the need to cancel your event registration, depending on the circumstance, ASNM will give a credit only to the registered individual for another event. Credits cannot be used towards ASNM products. ASNM has the right to deny credit depending on the cancellation circumstance.
5. What types of Continuing Education Credit are provided at ASNM events?
- ASNM often offers CME credit, ACE credit and AAA Credit. However, please see the program brochure for specific details about the types of credit being offered at each event. Click here to visit the Accreditation and Certifications page.
6. When will I receive my certificate of attendance?
- Please follow the instructions for sign-in and out. Certificates of attendance will be e-mailed to the e-mail address you provided upon registration. Please allow 2-4 weeks for these certificates.
7. Where can I get a duplicate certificate of attendance?
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the ASNM office at 630.832.1300 to receive a duplicate certificate of attendance.
1. How do I become a sponsor?
2. What are the benefits of becoming a sponsor?
- There are a variety of sponsorship levels are available on a first‐come, first‐selected basis. To learn about the different sponsorship levels and the benefits of each level please see our Exhibitor Prospectus.